95.7 WZID’s “Great Job!” Reward Contest
Sponsored by Fratello’s Italian Grille
Friday, December 25, 2015 – Friday, December 30, 2016
Official Contest Rules
Written December 22, 2015
This contest, “95.7 WZID’s “Great Job!” Reward Contest” (referred to herein as the “Contest”), is conducted by Saga Communications of New England, LLC, licensee of Radio Station WZID, FM 95.7, Manchester, New Hampshire, dba “WZID” (collectively referred to herein as “WZID”).
Rules are available at www.WZID.com and at WZID studios during normal business hours, 500 N. Commercial Street, Manchester, NH 03101. Rules have important information about eligibility, the station’s responsibilities, the entrant’s responsibilities, the winner’s responsibilities, tax ramifications, and more. WZID will award the prizes to entrants who meet the eligibility requirements and follow all of the rules. WZID reserves the right to postpone or extend the contest dates. Rules are subject to change without notice, though revised rules must be posted as soon as possible. No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
CONTEST NAME, DURATION, METHODOLOGY and PRIZES
- The contest name is “95.7 WZID’s “Great Job!” Reward Contest” and the contest prizes are provided by WZID and Fratello’s Italian Grille, 155 Dow Street, Manchester, NH 03101 (603) 624-2022, www.fratellos.com. WZID and Fratello’s Italian Grille want to reward people who are doing a great job at work.
- From Friday, December 25, 2015 12:00am – Thursday, December 29, 2016 11:59pm, on the contest page of www.WZID.com, people can nominate someone they work with who is doing a great job. Entrants must provide: their coworker’s name, their business name, their business address, and their business phone number, as well as their name, their address, their phone number, their email address, their date of birth, and a few sentences as to why their coworker is doing a great job and deserves this reward.
- Each entry is only valid for one week, Friday through Thursday. People may enter as often as they’d like within a week and are encouraged to enter multiple weeks.
- Each Friday, January 1, 2016 – December 30, 2016, WZID will choose one outstanding entry from entries received from the previous Friday through the day before and announce it on-air. WZID will provide the winner’s information to Fratello’s Italian Grille. Fratello’s Italian Grille, the winner, and/or the nominator should coordinate the delivery of the prize to the winner’s office: lunch for 10 people from Fratello’s Italian Grille (value: $200.00). Gratuity for the driver is appreciated. Prize must be delivered within 6 months of being awarded or they are void.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or win.
- Fratello’s Italian Grille will deliver the prize to companies within 15 miles of WZID’s Manchester offices. Companies further away are not eligible to win.
- Those ineligible to enter or win include employees, their immediate families, officers, directors and stockholders of WZID, Fratello’s Italian Grille, their parent companies, any other radio station listed in the BIA’s FCC Market Definition for Manchester, NH, or any of the affiliates or sponsors and agencies involved in the production or distribution of materials for this contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian and any other individuals living within the same household.
- WZID reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner if the contest rules have been violated.
VALUE OF PRIZES
- The winning entrant assumes financial obligations for local, state and federal taxes and all applicable fees based on the value of the prize. Winners also assume financial obligations associated with any amounts not specified as part of the prize.
- In accordance with IRS regulations, WZID will provide any winner receiving a prize(s) valued at $600 or more in a given calendar year with a copy of IRS Form 1099 (miscellaneous income).
- Each weekly prize is valued at $200.00.
- WZID reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or lesser value at any time. The IRS Form 1099 will reflect the value of the prizes given. Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash, except as otherwise noted.
- Odds of winning cannot be determined at this time.
WZID GENERIC RULES
These are the rules governing all contests aired on 95.7 WZID radio and on the wzid.com website, unless otherwise specified. In the following rules, “95.7 WZID” means Saga Communications of New England, LLC, dba Manchester Radio Group and its parent corporation, Saga Communications, Inc., which owns 95.7 WZID radio:
- No purchase is necessary to enter any 95.7 WZID contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on 95.7 WZID you must not have won anything on 95.7 WZID in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- Anytime you call the 95.7 WZID studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a 95.7 WZID contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes without any compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. 95.7 WZID reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the 95.7 WZID studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), 95.7 WZID’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as (95.7 WZID) awarding the prize to the winner. 95.7 WZID shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. 95.7 WZID shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All 95.7 WZID contests all eligible residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified) living within 75 miles of station transmitter(s). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to 95.7 WZID that will be presented to 95.7 WZID and accepted before the prize is awarded. Employees of 95.7 WZID, it’s advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the 95.7 WZID main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
- Winners will be expected to claim prize at the 95.7 WZID studios, 500 Commercial Street, Manchester, New Hampshire 03101, between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- 7 WZID reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
- 7 WZID assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. 95.7 WZID, its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each are absolved and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, 95.7 WZID reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of 95.7 WZID management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- 7 WZID reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. 95.7 WZID’s decision is always final.
- For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: 603-666-0957. For texting it is 77000. The person operating the telephone at 95.7 WZID has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
- 7 WZID shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond 95.7 WZID’s control.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, 95.7 WZID reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
- The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on wzid.com:
- All appropriate information in required fields must be entered correctly and completely or you will be disqualified.
- To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of 95.7 WZID as defined at the exclusive discretion of 95.7 WZID management.
- Any problems with the internet or email are not 95.7 WZID’s responsibility.
- Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
- Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests may not be heard at all on 95.7 WZID. Contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream may be slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard on the internet are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when 95.7 WZID contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone the radio station (such as “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
- A copy of these rules is available during business hours at the 95.7 WZID studios 500 Commercial Street, Manchester, New Hampshire 03101
Updated March 31, 2015