News

3 carbon monoxide deaths in Plaistow

3 carbon monoxide deaths in Plaistow

Photo: clipart.com

Three people in Plaistow have died because of carbon monoxide poisoning.  Fire Marshal William Degnan says a fourth person was taken to Massachusetts General yesterday.   Degnan says the home had a carbon monoxide detector but the batteries had been removed.  The problem started with the propane fired heating system.   All the victims were adults.

Recent Headlines

3 hours ago in Music

Sting back on top of the charts with 12-year-old song

sting

A reworked version of a 2004 hit is back on the Billboard charts again - proving Sting is as popular as ever.

4 hours ago in Entertainment

Cosby’s wife must give deposition in civil suit, judge rules

cosby

Bill Cosby's wife will have to talk to lawyers bringing a defamation lawsuit against the comedian but cannot be compelled to reveal private conversations with her husband, a federal judge has ruled.

4 hours ago in Viral Videos

Betty White reviews ‘Deadpool’

14-overlay-6

The "Golden Girls" star gives Ryan Reynolds and his red leather suit an enthusiastic thumbs up.

4 hours ago in Music

Glenn Frey’s hometown to honor the Eagles founder

glennfrey

Officials in Royal Oak, Michigan will honor the rocker with his very own street.

4 hours ago in Entertainment

REVIEW: ‘Deadpool’ is a nasty piece of fun

17-overlay-6

The anticipated film flips the bird at the Marvel formula, turns Ryan Reynolds into an avocado, and offers a most agreeably childish R-rated film.

Weather

condition Condition: Partly Cloudy
Temperature: 12°
High: 21° - Low: 7°