An electrical fire at The Common Man restaurant in Windham will not shut the popular eating place down. Fire officials determined a utility strip malfunctioned and ignited a small piece of furniture. The fire was quickly extinguished by the sprinklers. The Common Man was closed at the time.
The show could come back and be set in the disco era.
If you know of a kid who can whip up a healthy lunch, they might earn a trip to the White House.
The first wife of the former Beatle, and mother of Julian Lennon, has reportedly died after a brief battle with cancer.
Google Panda, the Samsung smart knife, and more: Because even corporate America likes to pull one over on us.
The "Diamonds" hitmaker and the actor have been spotted at several events together, but she swears she's "too busy" to date.
High: 36° - Low: 24°