Manchester woman seriously burned

A Manchester woman is hospitalized with serious injuries after the oxygen she was hooked up to caught fire and burned her face and airway.  Authorities say the 53 year old was smoking in bed while using an oxygen tank.  The cigarette apparently got too close to the tank which ignited the tubes.

Recent Headlines

in Black Friday, Lifestyle, National

Black Friday crowds thin in subdued start to holiday shopping


America's annual Black Friday shopping extravaganza was short on fireworks this year.

in Black Friday, Viral Videos

WATCH: Holiday parodies of the year’s biggest hits


From "Bad Blood" and "Watch Me," to "Uptown Funk," here are the year's hottest songs made fit for the holidays.

in Music

Adele announces tour


Adele, whose latest album "25" has smashed sales records in its first week of release, announced on Thursday she would begin a 15-week concert tour.

in Music

Eagles confirm musical plans


The veteran rockers are pressing ahead with plans for a Broadway musical centered around their iconic song "Hotel California."


condition Condition: Light rain
Temperature: 55°
High: 46° - Low: 30°