A Manchester woman is hospitalized with serious injuries after the oxygen she was hooked up to caught fire and burned her face and airway. Authorities say the 53 year old was smoking in bed while using an oxygen tank. The cigarette apparently got too close to the tank which ignited the tubes.
yesterday in Entertainment
A look back on the Hollywood headlines of days gone by.
Friday in Viral Videos
A guy loses a bet to his younger brother and must dance on a busy street corner for 30 minutes. What happens next is amazing.
Friday in Entertainment
Johnny Depp falls short of greatness in his latest film, but at least it's not "Lone Ranger."
Playing video games can be fun, into you run into one of these situations!
High: 59° - Low: 33°