A house fire over the weekend which killed a man may have been caused by a grill brought inside the home. The fire was early Saturday morning in Raymond, and once the fire was out fire crews found the body of William Duguay. Authorities say neighbors and first responders tried to rescue Duguay, but a large amount of clutter inside the home blocked the doors.
Lewis and Clark Middle School's football team gets tricky with a special play called the "Ugly Kardashian."
Think you're a "Harry Potter" superfan? This man lives in Hogwarts heaven and has the Guinness record to prove it.
in Viral Videos
The "Jurassic Park" actor shows you the benefits of mood lighting, wearing nothing but tiny swim trunks and a bad wig.
"The Voice" judges are teaming up in the studio.
The former football star turned TV host is set to take on the big screen.
High: 58° - Low: 54°