Raymond fire blamed on grill

A house fire over the weekend which killed a man may have been caused by a grill brought inside the home.  The fire was early Saturday morning in Raymond, and once the fire was out fire crews found the body of  William Duguay.  Authorities say neighbors and first responders tried to rescue Duguay, but a large amount of clutter inside the home blocked the doors.

Recent Headlines

in Entertainment

Today in entertainment history: Nov. 30


A look at the Hollywood headlines of years past.

in Music

TOP 10: Count down this week’s hottest tracks


The top 10 songs from the Billboard Hot 100 chart for the week ending Nov. 28.

in Entertainment

Anne Hathaway expecting first child


The Oscar winner is expecting her first child, according to reports.

in Black Friday, Lifestyle, National

Black Friday crowds thin in subdued start to holiday shopping


America's annual Black Friday shopping extravaganza was short on fireworks this year.

in Black Friday, Viral Videos

WATCH: Holiday parodies of the year’s biggest hits


From "Bad Blood" and "Watch Me," to "Uptown Funk," here are the year's hottest songs made fit for the holidays.


condition Condition: Partly Cloudy
Temperature: 27°
High: 37° - Low: 21°