Mike’s Top 10 Reasons why the Halloween weekend snowstorm was good
10. Pumpkins look good with a white topping that isn’t Cool Whip.
9. Making snow angels in my devil costume was just plain wrong.
8. The more pumpkin martinis I drank, the more I enjoyed the snow.
7. No power means I get out of vacuuming the house.
6. No Internet means no stupid emails from Nigeria about the millions coming to me.
5. With no Internet, I finally had the time to clean the grout in the shower.
4. Enjoyed playing Chutes and Ladders with Lady Baba by Yankee Candle light.
3. Borrowed Scott Spradling’s uber leaf blower to clear the snow from my driveway.
2. Halloween candy is half off!
1. Neighborhood kids paid ME to clear a path so they could get to my door for candy!