A new survey asked people what little things make them the happiest. Here’s the top 10 . . .
1. Finding $5 in your pocket.
2. The sun shining.
3. Getting up to the cashier and finding whatever you were buying was actually on sale and cheaper than you expected.
4. Getting into bed with fresh sheets.
5. Getting something for free.
6. Doing something nice for a stranger.
7. Booking a trip.
8. Getting a compliment from a stranger.
9. When you hear a good song come on the radio.
10. Completing a long list of tasks.